Welcome to the Ywen class page!
Miss Jones and Mr Jones are our teachers this year. We are also lucky to have Miss Broderick's help in the classroom. There are 28 pupils in our class.
We look forward to discussing, reading and writing in our Welsh and English lessons this year as well as developing our Maths skills. We will have the opportunity to enjoy various other subjects such as Science, Design and Technology and Religious Studies to name but a few!
Our theme for this term is 'A World Full of Imaginations'. We are looking forward to reading and learning about a range of fictional novels, as well as exploring our creative side.
- Our PE lessons are on a Monday and Friday. Remember to bring your kit and appropriate footwear – in case of rain!
- Blue bags will be taken home every Thursday containing spelling/times tables, reading books and a reading record. These must be returned the following Monday.
- Homework is given out at the start of each half term as a project to be completed by the end of each half term.
- On Tuesdays we have our spelling / times-tables test.
- Everyone will need to bring a water bottle to class to ensure that we drink plenty of water during the day. Fruit and milk is not available in the Junior Department, but we also encourage you to bring a piece of fruit to school daily to eat during morning play on the yard.
Mr Jones and Miss Jones